Young Leaders Fellowship Program 2023 – đi Mỹ miễn phí cho các bạn sinh viên 18 – 26 tuổi. Chương trình Young Leaders Fellowship Program từ 18 tới 26 tuổi. Các bạn sẽ có dịp tới New York, Burlington vào tháng 7 năm sau và ở tại New York University & Champlain College in Burlington, Vermont. Các bạn được tài trợ toàn bộ vé máy bay, chi phí ăn ở trong chương trình. Các bạn có tiềm năng tham gia các dự án về nhiều lĩnh vực như education, health, and economic security..vv. Đây là một chương trình cực hấp dẫn mở rộng cơ hội học tập và làm việc cho các bạn có nhu cầu học tập tại nước Mỹ, hãy cùng cafeduhoc tham khảo thông tin dưới đây.
🔹Timeline young leaders fellowship program (Các bạn lưu ý deadline để tập trung làm hồ sơ trước nhé)
- October 14, 2022: Young Leaders Fellowship Application Opens;
- November 18, 2022: Young Leaders Fellowship Application Closes;
- December 8, 2022: First-round Decisions Sent Out; Shortlist Candidates Notified; Second-Round Application Opens;
- December 18, 2022: Second Round Application Closes;
- January 9 – 18, 2023: Interviews with Alumni;
- January 25, 2023: Acceptances Sent Out;
- February 1, 2023: Confirmation of Acceptances;
- February 10, 2023: Confirmation of Visa Interview Date and Deposit;
- June 1 – June 30, 2023: Community Needs Assessment;
- July 11 – July 20, 2023: In-Person Training Program – Young Leaders Fellowship in New York, New York, and Burlington, Vermont;
- July 2023 – July 2024: The Entire Young Leaders Fellowship Duration.
🔹Yêu cầu chương trình young leaders fellowship program
- Demonstrate commitment to their community;
- Identify an issue in their community in the areas of education, health, or economic security;
- Be between the ages of 18-26 at the start of the program (June 1, 2023);
- Be fluent in written and spoken English;
- Commit to doing the Community Needs Assessment in June, attending the 10-day in-person program in July, and spending the following year aiming to execute their community project;
- Have access to email and the internet to allow for consistent communication with the MCW Global Team and Young Leaders Fellowship alumni-mentor for the duration of the year-long program;
- Adhere to Young Leaders Fellowship graduation guidelines (to be provided upon acceptance to the program);
- Be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (and be able to provide proof) or in case of an exemption from this requirement due to a medical reason, contact MCW Global Leadership directly for further steps;
- Be eligible for appropriate visa and travel documentation;
The application must be filled out in English.
Letters of recommendation and resumes also need to be written in English. Any part of the application that is not written in English will not be read and be considered incomplete.
The application includes:
- General Information
- Essay Questions
- Identify an issue in your community that concerns you. How would you address this issue?
- Describe one time you have faced a challenge and used a leadership skill to come up with a solution.
- Your resume should not be more than 1 page. We suggest that it be prepared in Times New Roman, 12 font, with 1-inch margins.
- Two Letters of recommendation
- Your letters should come from people who know your work ethic and commitment to your community. Friends and family members are discouraged from writing letters of recommendation.
- Recommenders should state their name, position, contact info, and relationship to the applicant at the top of the letter.
- Liability Waiver
- At the end of the application, please review the terms and conditions.
- Application Portal
- Click here to create an account and submit the application by November 18, 2022.
Chúc các bạn sớm đăng ký để được tham gia chương trình vô cùng hữu ích này nhé!